Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Convention Brochure, Website Ready

I hope all IHPSA member schools have received a brochure that includes information about the IHSPA fall convention and other important events for 2008-09. Even though the brochure and convention forms are posted on the IHSPA Web site, I hope anyone who has not received the brochure, will contact me so that I can update addresses that need to be changed. (We are currently updating the IHSPA directory, so if any of your membership information is different this year, the sooner I receive it the more accurate the first posted document will be. We plan to update periodically throughout the year.)

The IHSPA board and I are excited about the changes for this year’s convention, and we think you will like them too since they came from your feedback. The final event should reflect the things most people liked about conventions past and ideas to make future ones reflect interests of all members.

Meetings regarding journalism standards have continued through the summer and are scheduled for the next couple of weeks. I will share updates on the Web site as soon as I have them.

All convention forms and other materials are available either at the link above or by clicking on the IHSPA Web Site here.

No comments: